I've been putting together a list of immediate goals...stuff I want done within the next month. I like to do this sort of thing fairly often. It keeps me on track and goal-oriented.
1. Land a teaching job in Arizona.
2. Get an apartment in AZ.
3. New windshield, fix cv boots
4. Rent small uhaul, pack fit up, and leave OR. Should take 3-4 days to pack up uhaul and drive down to AZ
5. Start work within a week of moving.
6. Level up in happiness for job, change, and being closer to my guy.
That seems fairly reasonable, right?
As always, looking for suggestions and comments.