|I put my granola pucks into ziploc bags.|
Grainless Granola (PALEO)
2 cups Almond Flour
1 cup Flax Seed
¾ cup Chia Seed
1 cup Coconut, shredded
1 cup Walnuts, chopped
¾ cup Fruit Sweet by Wax Orchard **
- Put all of the dry ingredients together and mix.
- Add the Fruit Sweet and mix. You should be able to grab some of the mixture and squeeze it with the result being that it clumps together.
- Grease an oversized muffin tin and drop in ¾ cup of a mixture into each pod. Be sure to press the mixture down so when it bakes you get a puck.
- Bake at 350F for 12-17 minutes.
- Once they are golden brown in the center and slightly crisp on the edges, pull them out and let them cool for 10-15 minutes. Flip over and lightly tap on the pods. The pucks should fall out pretty easily.
** I haven’t tried this with agave nectar, but I suspect it would work just the same.