|My lovely tuna souffle|
Paleo Tuna Souffle
3 TBSP Almond Flour
1 TBSP Parmesan Cheese
1/2 TBSP Parsley
1 tsp Garlic
1/8 White Onion, diced
1 can Tuna, drained
1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond flour, parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic.
- Be sure that your onion is diced up. If you don't like onion, try using celery. Whisk this into your mixture.
- Drain your tuna, then add the tuna and shredded cheese to your egg mixture. Whisk everything together.
- Pour the egg mixture into a 5"-diameter ramekin. You can add a little extra shredded cheese on the top if you so desire.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.