1 qt Apple Juice
2 cups Water
2 Cinnamon Stick
1/2 Ginger Root
10 whole Cloves
1. In a medium or large crockpot, add in the apple juice and water.
2. Cut up the apples into slices or chunks. Add these into the pot.
3. Add in two whole cinnamon sticks and the whole cloves.
4. Take half of a ginger root and carefully slice off the skin. Once this is done, slice the ginger up and put it into the pot.
5. Let the apple cider mull in the crockpot, set to high for 1 hour. If you are planning on leaving the crockpot on during a party, you can reduce the heat to low.
- Try adding one orange to the mix.
- Some people like to add a 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Some people like to add some caramel sauce, try a 1/2 cup.
- You can add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar.