1/2 cup Mashed Potato or Mashed Taro (paleo option)
1 filet Tilapia
10-12 medium Shrimp
1 TBSP Butter
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
12 stalks Asparagus
1. Thaw the tilapia and shrimp, then cook in a frying pan. Use a spatula to flake the tilapia. As soon as it is all cooked, cut your shrimp into chunks.
2. In a bowl, mix together your mashed potato (or taro), seafood, butter, garlic, parlsey, milk, and cheese.
3. Cut the asparagus into pieces and add into your potato-seafood mixture.
4. Place your mixture into two ramekins.
5. Unroll and cut out circles of the pie crust to cover your ramekins.
6. Bake your fish pies at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.