Readers, I am asking you: What genre do you live your life in?
It's one of those questions that I recommend thinking about while in the tub or shower. Do you repeat the same things every day? Maybe everyday is a new adventure. Some people seem to live in a comedy, others in an action/mystery, while others strive for romance. HERE is a list of genre definitions.
Tips For Your Life Genre:
- While we are all side characters in other people's stories, do not end up being a side character in your own story.
- You are the only one who can change your own genre.
- Make your own story worth reading. Do you really want to be just another face in the crowd? If not, keep it interesting.
- Venture out of your comfort zone if you seek any kind of change. This could be as simple as signing up for a dance class or a cooking class or getting drunk and buying a plane ticket.
- There are multiple volumes to your life. It's okay to switch up the genres of your life.
- Try not to be a villain or a stereotypical character.
- Sometimes you just need a montage...do things that would be fitting for a montage.