I would love to know your thoughts and what your resolutions are.
Here's what I've come up with so far.
- Pick up 2-5 freelance writing gigs each quarter, for the next year.
- Finish the first drafts of two novels in the next 6-12 months and submit them to publishers.
- Get on top of whatever is up with my body and drop a few pant sizes. Right now the doctor is thinking it's an overproduction of estrogen or something.
- Find 3-4 potential places to move to, look for jobs, possibly move by September.
- Don't get tied down to any local projects. I spend too much time, effort, and money on things that are never appreciated and I always feel like it was just a big waste.
- Put more effort into selling myself as an author. This also means I need to tell myself that I am decent at what I do.