Happy St. Patrick's Day!I didn't end up having any wine last night and tonight...who knows. It's Friday and I would love to just lounge around at home, especially after yesterday. I didn't do my hair or make up or anything today. It's just stretchy pants, a hoodie, and sneakers today.
There is a burlesque show going on locally, but it's also going on tomorrow night. Maybe I'll just put it off until tomorrow night. I tend to avoid going on at night during holidays that promote heavy drinking. It just seems safer and less of a hassle.
I was angry enough last night that I couldn't get to sleep until about 11:30pm. I woke up a bunch during the night. I did not go to the gym. I feel so lazy.
I did manage to get all of the new submittal sheets changed by 10am (3-1/2 hours, just this morning). So far, there haven't been any complaints. I don't know what I would do if there were more complaints. My sister, the project manager for this job, has been getting shit from the Prime Contractor as well. We will see how this unfolds.
Tonight, I'm thinking pizza sounds good. I'll make a paleo pizza. Looking through my recipe list, I am totally not seeing Paleo Cauliflower Pizza Crust. It is super easy to make.
Paleo Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 head Cauliflower
Optional: 1/4 cup Parmesean
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice up the cauliflower, as small as you can, and place into a pot. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the cauliflower. Boil until soft.
- Strain the water from the cauliflower and place into a bowl. You can have more smooth crust by placing the cauliflower into cheesecloth and squeezing the liquid out. Careful, the liquid will be hot.
- Add in the two eggs, the spices, and if you choose, the cheese. Mix everything together.
- Spread the mixture onto parchment paper that is on a baking sheet. It's not really going to rise or anything, so I suggest making it about a 1/2" thick. If you use waxed paper, the mixture is going to stick pretty bad to it.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Pull it out, flip it over (onto another piece of parchment paper), and bake for another 10 minutes.
- After it's done, you can top it with your favorite sauce and toppings. Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until your cheese is melted/everything is hot.