4oz Cream Cheese
2 TBSP Heavy Cream
1 tsp Vanilla
2 TBSP Stevia
2 TBSP Coconut Flour
3/4 cup Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Place your cream cheese in your mixing bowl and heat in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add the cream to the warm cream cheese and mix together. Add in your egg and vanilla, then mix.
- Add in the rest and stir until your cookie dough is thick.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Ready a cookie sheet by either laying a silpat mat over it or a sheet of parchment paper.
- Divide the cookie dough into 12 balls. Gently press the balls a little flat on the cookie sheet. I suggest using a piece of waxed paper or parchment to press the dough - otherwise it may stick to your hands.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
These are pretty good. I've been on keto for 2 months now and I've REALLY been wanting some cookies. I know the white chocolate chips aren't really a keto item. These are still really good.
As you can see - FAT 11g, CARB 7g, PROTEIN 3g.