Here's what I recently decided on:
- I lost a pant size in November, but in the last two weeks I just haven't been able to motivate myself to get to the gym. I need to reassess my exercise plan, create a new plan, and go back to the gym - maybe even give myself time to use the tanning bed once or twice a week. I like tanning in the winter to get me out of the winter slumps and to help clear up any skin issues.
- When I don't eat healthy stuff or when I don't get to the gym, I come down HARD on myself. Seriously. While it's important to eat healthy, I need to not stress out so much about eating a cracker at a party or that doughnut on a special occasion or missing the gym because I overslept. I can't let myself do it very often, but when it does happen I don't need to berate myself all frickin' day.
- Why am I constantly looking at new shit to eat? It occurred to me, as I was looking at a few different diet books, that I was doing good when I was in Oregon. I asked myself: What did I mainly eat when I was in Oregon? The majority of my diet consisted of coconut products, almond products, broccoli, pumpkin, zucchini, apples, pears, tomato, chicken, lean beef, pork tenderloin, fish, eggs, broth, tea, coffee, lots of water, and nuts. I like that stuff. Why don't I just go back to eating that instead of trying keto or negative-calorie diet or whatever else?
- Affirmation: I have the ability to lose size by switching up my gym activities and allowing myself to tan.
- Affirmation: I don't have to stress myself over every since bad carb I eat. Stress is bad, let it go or just don't do it.
- Affirmation: Eat my usual staple food items and be okay with them.
- I always have writing projects going on that never seem to get finished. This holiday season, I need to try writing every day - even if it's only a blog post. I think I just got lazy.
- Affirmation: I can get my writing projects worked on and/or finished this holiday season.
My new workout plan:
Working out is something I do and its a popular thing to blog about. What am I doing this time around? My basic schedule looks like this - Monday Cardio; Tuesday Upper Body Weights; Wednesday Rest; Thursday Cardio; Friday Lower Body Weights; Saturday/Sunday/Any Evenings Home Workout Based On Boxing. Maybe I'll post more on this later.
Do you have any holiday goals and/or affirmations?